Perfect for Coffee Lovers
Don't you love the smell of fresh coffee? Many people don't feel they've started their day properly if they haven't had their first cup of coffee. And of course, for many, real coffee beans that are freshly ground is the only way to go. However, buying a cup of coffee often costs a lot more than making it yourself. This coffee grinder is the perfect device to give you the freshest-tasting coffee you could imagine. Buy your own beans and grind them daily with this easy-to-use coffee bean grinder. You'll never go back to instant again!
Wet and Dry Blades
This grinder isn't just limited to grinding coffee beans. It's also ideal for many other uses. For instance, why not buy whole spices and grind them yourself? You can also use this food grinder to grind beans, nuts, and other dry ingredients.
But that's not all. The grinder comes with two different removable stainless steel cups. One has a double blade, ideal for grinding dry ingredients. The other cup has four blades and is perfect for chopping wet ingredients. Make your own sauces and fresh herb blends! You can blend and chop garlic, chillies, ginger, and other veggies.
Safe and Easy to Use
This compact food grinder has an important safety feature. You can only turn it on when the cover is in place. It also has non-slip rubber feet on the base so it won't move or slide out of place while you're using it. The powerful 300W motor is also designed to work quietly with only low levels of noise.
Compact and Convenient
This food and spice grinder has a transparent lid so you can see exactly how much you're grinding your ingredients. That way you can grind coffee exactly as fine as you like, depending on how your coffee machine works. And you can chop herbs either finely or thickly. It's mini size means it won't take up much space on your kitchen bench. The cups also have convenient measuring lines on the outside so you can see how much you're making! The cups are also dishwasher-safe.
How to Use your Kitchen Grinder
1. Place either the two or four-blade cup onto the base, and turn it right to lock it into place.
2. Pour your ingredients into the cup (coffee beans, spices, herbs, etc).
3. Put the lid on and lock it down.
4. Press the lid down to start grinding.
Here are some handy tips to take care of your grinder:
- Only wash the lid by hand. You can wipe down the base with a damp cloth.
- If the dry cup isn't dirty after you've used it, you can just use a brush to clean it out. You won't need to wash it after each time you use it.
- This grinder has a maximum capacity of 80 grams. Don't overfill!
- You can grind for up to 30 seconds at a time. Let your machine sit for a minute to allow it to cool down.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.